- Low-Profile, 5 vertical laminate teak stock
- Models E-55 up to E110 come standard with 17/64″(6.75mm) Hawaiian flopper Euroshaft
- Models E-110X up to E-130 come standard with 9/32″(7.1mm) Hawaiian flopper Euroshaft
- Models E-110X up to E-130 have a thicker stock for increased strength
- Bands: 2 x 16mm Gorilla power bands (accepts up to 3 x 14mm, 2 x 16mm or 2 19mm bands)
- 5″ Bungee Shock Chord with 500lb. test Pigtail Swivel
- Heavy duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
- RIFFE S.S. Trigger Mechanism with added silencer
- Side rotating spring loaded safety
- Rear loading pad with full vision when aiming down the shaft
- Automatic side mounted line release
- Built in threaded reel inserts
- Designed to fit the RIFFE Horizontal Reel – Flat
Like the Padauk range, it’s near impossible to describe how beautiful these guns really are in the flesh. The photo’s simply don’t do them justice as they represent the complete opposite end of the spectrum to all the mass produced spearguns you see in the scuba shops ie a length of pipe with a handle stuck on the end.
Crafted out of responsibly sourced teak wood, it is further laminated for heightened strength. The craftsmanship is evident to the very last detail; carved logo and a unique branded serial number are all standard elements on a Riffe speargun.
Through some hidden wizardry comes the potent pending ‘Mag-Track’, whereby the shaft is magnetised to the rail. This promotes amazing shaft engagement, quicker loading and also the ability to free-shaft for the hard-core purists.
The Euro series has pre-drilled threaded stainless steel inserts for the real. The nose is also bolted after the rubbers have been inserted for extra strength.
Everything from the smallest detail to way it feels in your hand leaves you under no illusion you are holding an exception piece of hunting equipment.
The sizing of the Euro series and Euro Traveller is identical to the normal European guns you see in the shops, so an E90 is the same as an RA90 etc.